You are planning your holidays in Paris, you like history, architecture, gardens and flowers, picturesque sites. You want to discover the City of Light off-the-beaten paths.
Book a private cultural guided walking tour wth us!
Our tour guides are all graduated in History of Art and Archeology, and members of the journalists Heritage Association. They speak English, but also Spanish, Italian, and German. Through a 3-hour private guided walking tour, you will visit Paris as you have never seen the city before. Our cultural tours are designed by topics. We can also customize the program of your choice in combining the thematics, according to your personal interests.
- Paris and its Quarters (Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Le Marais, Champs-Elysées and the Golden Triangle…)
- Paris at the 17th, 18th and 19th century
- Paris 19th century shopping malls and covered arcades
- Paris, La Seine and the Islands (La Cité, Ile Saint-Louis)
- Paris and its villages (Montmartre, but also La Butte aux Cailles, Ménilmontant…
- Paris and its cemeteries (Père Lachaise, Montparnasse, Montmartre)
- Paris and its gardens (Luxembourg, Palais Royal, Tuileries…)
- Treasures of Parisian churches (Saint-Roch, Val de Grâce, Notre Dame…)
- Paris and its royal squares (Place des Vosges, Place Dauphine, Place Vendôme…)
- Paris, its museums and private mansions (Le Louvre, La Païva…)
- Paris through the American artists : Ernest Hemingway, Josephine Baker…
- History of Paris' cafés, brasseries, bistrots…
Program price: US$180/person (2 people minimum)
Scheduled: April-October, 7/7, morning or afternoon. However museums openings should be considered.