Our cooking classes celebrating the French cuisine are scheduled Tuesday and Friday from 10:30am to 1:30pm.
It’s followed by a 3-course tasting lunch accompanied with a glass of white or red wine, mineral water, tea or espresso coffee. Program ends at 2:30pm, leaving the afternoon for visiting and relaxing.
To offer a quality teaching we limit our classes to 6 participants.
Each course you will cook is prepared with quality fresh seasonal ingredients from the market or organic store.
Depending on the season, menus can include:
– Green cucumber and celery gazpacho with garlic crouton
– Pears and blue cheese pie
– Chestnut and porcini-mushrooms soup topped with a foie gras flavored whipped cream
– Cucumber and smoked salmon “millefeuille” with its buttered parmesan cookie
– Coulibiac of salmon accompanied with yogourt and fresh herbs sauce and served with a green salad
– Rack of lamb topped with a herbs crust
– Duck breast, orange sauce
– Berries crumble
– Cherry clafoutis
– Apples and raisins crepe “Aumonière”, salty buttered caramel sauce
– Pavlova with red fruits, a delightful meringue with whipped cream and fresh red fruits.
Please note that we always consider the likes, dislikes and food restrictions or allergies of participants. Don’t forget to mention it on the reservation form!
PROGRAM PRICE: $195 per person.
AVAILABILITY: This class is scheduled Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 10:30am, offered upon request.
Please contact us before booking to check the availability.
This program being limited to 8 participants, we strongly recommend to book it in advance. Thank you.
We look forward to welcoming you and to cooking with you soon!